In this wine tour we go to Utiel-Requena, one of Valencia’s top wine regions, for winery visits and wine tastings as well as lunch.
Your guide is a vinologist/sommelier specialised in Valencian wines.
This service has been designed by Johan & Juan, for @juanhousevalencia guests.
…I always wanted to see the process of making wine, visit the vineyards, the production area and taste the wine right there. Far beyond my expectations. Amazing!
- Our first stop is the picturesque old village of Requena, where we will visit some 10th century caves that were once used for making and storing wine – the old clay pots are still there! Here we will also do our first wine tasting, wines of the Murviedro winery.
- We will then continue to Utiel to one of Valencia’s nicest wineries, where we will visit the vineyards, production area, and cellars. You will get explanations about the wine making process, and afterwards you get to taste some of their best wines.
- From here we go for lunch (a 3- or 4-course lunch with wine) in the village of Utiel.
CONTACT DIRECT WITH THE TEAM
Don´t wait to be in Valencia to book. Talk to your group & make the reservation in advance. Thanks
- Transport (pick up + drop off from the JuanHouseValencia).
- Sommelier tour guide.
- Visits to wine caves and winery.
- Wine tastings at wine caves and winery.
- Full lunch with wine.
(*) NOTE: these prices are for weekdays. For weekend days add 7 euros per person.
* Price/person (€)
Optional: Gourmet lunch instead of village lunch, or lunch at the winery – prices on request.