THINGS IN VALENCIA FOR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
Now, it´s the moment to give you lots of tips about ACTIVITIES to enjoy with your group during your trip to Valencia.
IN-HOUSE ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN THE VILLA.
I know you will spend time in the villa enjoying the pool, the garden or cooking yummy BBQs.
i have designed especial activities together with the best profesionals, to try to make this moments really fun.
- Paella Night. Don´t worry about dinner, I will cook a traditional homemade paella and bring local surprises to taste. Be calm and Eat Paella!
- Spanish Wine Tasting. An explosion of sensations with one of the most well know sommeliers in Valencia. Eli.
- Cocktail Master Class. Learn how to make 4 tasty cocktails with friends & family (non acoholic for children). Fun & Tasty!
- Learn Spanish. Have you ever wanted to learn Spanish? Now is the moment, come, learn and practice visiting the city.
- Yoga with Carmen, our favorite Yogi! start the day with lots of energy!.
ACTIVITIES NEAR THE VILLA
In my previous email I indicated all the activities available around the villa. Remember that the villa is in Pobla de Farnals, and although it is a small and quiet town, you have a GYM or you can practice Paddle 5 minutes from the villa. Also, if you are a Runner, you can run through orange groves. If you are a speed lover, there is a Karting 5 minutes by car. On the local beach (Playa Pobla de Farnals), you will find many Water Sports. You just have to do a google search to find what you’re looking for.
ACTIVITIES FOR GROUPS IN VALENCIA.
– If you have never visited the city, I recommend doing the basic tourist activities, it is a good start to get to know the city.
Don´t forget, Valencia has a fantastic cultural offer. Many museums and cultural activities every weekend. Google has a nice Valencia guide Google Guide.
– In the Marina Real Juan Carlos I, in Malvarrosa Beach, you will find many companies which witll teach you Water Sports. Believe me, you will have so much fun learning Paddle Surf or Wind Surf with your group! You can also rent jet skis and more.
– Remember that the Turia riverbed park has no water!! so it is perfect for cycling, running, picnicking, or just for a nice walk. The subway will take you to the ALAMEDA station. There is a pleasant 25-minute walk along the riverbed to the city of science. You will find many restaurants and a shopping center, outside the Canal, in front of the science museum building.
– Another option to tour the riverbed park or go to the beach with less effort, is to rent a Segway or an electric skate/bike. You can also hire a guided tour. – Maybe one day you feel like sharing a Scape Rooms. There are many in Valencia. Check the maximum number of people.
– Why not!! Going shopping is a realxing activity for many persons. The subway from the villa will take you to the COLON subway station. COLÓN Street is the most commercial street in Valencia, where you will find the best known stores. Another option is to walk around Old Town and visit the small shops of local artists.
– Or just, take the metro from the villa to BENIMACLET metro station, drop off and go up to catch the Tram to EUGENIA VIÑES station… YOU ARE AT THE MALVARROSA BEACH!… (Around 35-40 min. ride). Or just call a taxi and will take you there in 15 minutes around 26 €/taxi/4persons.
ACTIVITIES IN THE NATURE.
– If you like natural parks, in the south of the city is the natural park of EL SALER and L´ALBUFERA (freshwater lake). Take the EMT 25 bus, it will take you to the natural park of L´ALBUFERA. You can rent a typical boat around l´Albufera and at the end, go to the beach of EL SALER and enjoy the nature. You will find nice restaurants in this area. Make sure you book 1-2 days before.
– Explore the Turia river park https://parcdelturia.es/
#JUANHOUSEADVICES FOR GROUPS.
– Valencia is a very safe city, but you always have to be careful. In public transport keep your bags in front and closed. If you get money from an ATM, don’t be distracted. Always control your bags and luggage. In case of any problem, the POLICE number is 091. The following telephone number is a Foreign Tourist Assistance Service (SATE) 902 102 112 English / French 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. German / Italian 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You can make any complaint at any police station or at www.policia.es. There is a police station in the building in front of the villa.
– Remember just to take the essentials to the beach. Not all to the water! Always a person must remain watching the belongings. – There are hundreds of restaurants in Valencia, but being a large group, you better book a table 1-2 days in advance.
– Remember that you can order taxis from the villa. A normal taxi is for 4 people. It will take about 25 minutes to reach the villa from . Warn with time. The price from / to the city is about € 28 / taxi / 4 people. RadioTaxi +34 963571313.
– If you feel like going to a nightclub, try contacting with a PPRR through the official website of the club. Maybe there are discounts for groups.- For the City of Sciences, the minimum group is 20 people to get discounts. Official ticket site HERE.
– Valencia is a perfect city to rent bicycles. There are many rental companies. 3-4 hours will be enough, unless you want to reach the beach and enjoy without haste.
– If your return flight is too late and you must leave the villa, do not worry, you can leave your belongings safely using the company’s service, Lock & Be Free Valencia, there are also ticket offices at the North Station (Xativa metro station)Well, I am sure that I leave many things, but I have tried to detail everything that would be useful to me if it were not from Valencia. Thanks so much for your time.
Hope this info was usefull.