From April 25 to May 5.
The second most important fair in Spain thanks to its commercial volume and the wide range of cultural activities.
The Jardines de Viveros are, one more year, the scene of the Valencia Book Fair, one of the must-see dates for all lovers of reading that will surprise its more than 50 edition. And it is not only you can find works of all genres, but there is also a program of activities ranging from concerts to musical shows and signatures of authors.
One of the main strengths of this new edition will be concerts and musical shows open to the public, specially during weekend, with DJ sets, concerts, screenings and lots of humor between 8pm and 8pm.
- Nice places for lunch and dinner 5 minutes walking, by the river:
- Llebeig Alameda
- Metro is best option to go to the Book Fair. Stop by FACULTATS metro station and ask to go to Parque de Viveros (5 min walk).
- Check the Metro schedule HERE. Metro Map HERE.
- Taxis is an option to get to the Book Fair if you are around the city.
- More info about Transport in Valencia HERE.
- Remember, you can also come back to the villa by taxi (around 25€/taxi/4persons).