Area around Colon Metro Station. Shoping and some singular buldings.
This district takes its name from its position outside the old city walls. It’s a border-town that straddles old and new Valencia.
Places To Visit during day:
- MERCADO COLON. Old Market converted to a food market with coffees & restaurants.
- COLON STREET (Main Shoping street regular brands Zara, Mango, etc.).
- CIRILO AMOROS Street for shopping. (Little boutiques more personal stuff).
- PLAZA DEL AYUNTAMIENTO. Main square in town. Tip: Get inside the Mail Company building to see it.
- TRAIN STATION. Amazing architecture.
- BULL FIGHT RING. Museum in corredor, on the left side.
Most of them 5 min walking from COLON metro Station.
- MERCADO COLON, mornings for a nice coffee or for a drink around 18.00-19.00. Lots of locals go ther, the market is a nice place.
- BAR GOYA. Great choice in city center, good for rice and mediterranean dishes. The decoration is great.
- VALEN & CIA. They have a private room for 15 persons, other guests went there and they liked it.
- M . Its also near VALEN & CIA, close to Mercado Colon. Good food and good price.
- LA TURQUETA. Easygoing food in city center. The decoration is great. Near Mercado colon.
- DE CALLE. Easy going place in city center, only locals, decoration and good food. Fri&Sat dinner.
- Conde Altea Street is a street full of restaurants, only locals. Some of them good ones:
- DON SALVATORE. Very good Italian.
- LAMBRUSQUERIA. Very good and famaous Italian.
- ZACARIAS. Tapas.
- EL ALBERO. A bar, nice terrace out, andalusia tapas.
Clubs from 24.00
- UPPER CLUB.
- EXTRA LARGE.
#juanhouseadvice favorite restaurant in the city center.
- LA PRINCIPAL (One of my favorites restaurants. Great Spanish Food for dinner Friday or Saturday) Only locals. Amazing service and food. 35-40€.